Bittersweet Good-bye

On Sunday the Cambridge Vineyard, our home church and the place we have spent most Sundays for the past ten years, officially commissioned us as missionaries, and then formed two lines, and hugged, prayed, and cried with us as we said good-bye to our large extended family.

To say it was emotional would be an understatement. I don't know when in my entire life I have experienced such an outpouring of love.

As I walked and looked at all the faces, I remembered their stories, how God had changed their lives during the time we had known them.  It was an incredible expression and reminder of God's incredible power in peoples lives.

We left on Sunday emotionally spent but with hearts full.

Thank you to all of you whom we've built incredible relationships over the past ten years, we carry you all with us.

Comments

Popular Posts