Saying 'I do' Again, and Good-Bye

After spending six hours in the emergency room at the hospital, I really wasn't sure we would be able to pull our vow renewal and good-bye party off last Sunday.  But, thanks to some good muscle relaxers and pain killers I was finally freed from the agonizing grip a severe muscle spasm had had on me since early Saturday morning.

As a light breeze blew and the sun dappled the grass under the trees I took my husbands arm and walked behind our kids to meet our pastor and say 'I do' again, ten years later.

What we are heading into is a huge transition for all of us.  Commitment to each other is paramount.

We were blessed with many, many friends and family who witnessed and supported us, some who were there the first time around.

Thank you to all who came, and all who helped make it happen, we truly couldn't have done it without you.
















Comments

Popular Posts